All text and graphics contained on this website is copyright of the
Darrell Gwynn Foundation, unless otherwise stated, and shall remain the
property of the Darrell Gwynn Foundation.
Information on this site can only be distributed if all the following
terms are applied:
1. Written permission is obtained from the Darrell Gwynn Foundation by
e-mailing the Communications Manager
2. The copyright notice remains intact on every document or piece of
3. the Darrell Gwynn Foundation is credited for all information
4. A link to the Darrell Gwynn Foundation's website source is provided
on the distributed information
5. The information is only used for non-commercial and informational
The Darrell Gwynn Foundation cannot be liable
for any action you may take, or fail to take, as a result of information
contained on this website.
Transparency of sponsorship
The Darrell Gwynn Foundation is a charity that relies on public support
to fund its vital work. Where sponsorship has been received, this is
gratefully acknowledged on our website.
All the Darrell Gwynn Foundation information is editorially independent
and cannot be influenced by sponsors.
Honesty in Advertising and Editorial Policy
No advertising is accepted at present on the Darrell Gwynn
Links to third-party websites
This site contains links to third-party websites both within the USA
the Darrell Gwynn Foundation is not responsible for the contents of
any third-party website accessed through this site. If you decide to
access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Online Privacy Statement
There are three types of information that this site may collect
during your visit:
• web visit logs
• information voluntarily provided by you.
Web Visit Logs
the Darrell Gwynn Foundation's website routinely collects and stores
information from online visitors to help manage the site and improve
the service we provide.
This information includes:
• the pages visited on the site
• the date and time of the visit
• the internet address (URL or IP address) of the referring site
• the domain name and IP address from which the access occurred
• the version of browser used
The Darrell Gwynn Foundation's website makes no attempt to identify
individual visitors from this information.
Cookies are small text files websites can use to recognize
repeat users and help users' ongoing access to and preferences within
a website. They do not contain personal information.
the Darrell Gwynn Foundation employs cookie technology to allow
users to move more quickly through our site.
If you do not want us to use cookie technology, most browsers, such
as Internet Explorer, will allow you the option to accept or reject
the cookie feature. However, it is worth noting that by turning off
the cookie feature, certain features of our site may become
unavailable to you.
Cookies are stored on your computer; therefore we neither store nor
share them with external parties.
Information Voluntarily Provided by You
On this website we provide a number of ways to get in contact with
us to request further information.
Each request for information discloses the purpose of that
information. All appropriate forms on this site contain the Darrell
Gwynn Foundation's Data Protection Statement. Through these services
you may choose to provide us with information to help us serve your
the Darrell Gwynn Foundation respects your right to privacy. If you
do choose to send us personal information, we will ensure that:
• any personally identifiable information you send us will be used
only for the purpose indicated
• information you provide is not shared with other parties without
your consent, except to the extent required by law
• all information is kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act